User Tag List

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to recap and reconfirm with the SS crew. Cycle will start Monday.

Cals would be about 150-175% of what it is now, maybe around 4500 cals a day.
    Protein will be 175% of what it is now. Fat will be slightly Higher and Carbs will be doubled.

Week 1-6
    8 caps of AndroBulk per day (one dose)
    8 caps of AndroHard V3 per day (one dose)
    9 caps of Mechabol per day (3 x 3) = 225 grams
    6 caps of AEGIS per day (3 x 2) = 750 grams of TUDCA

As soon as the 6 weeks are up. I will run PCT for 5-6 weeks also
    TCF-1
    EndoAmp
    SustainAlpha liquid
    ZMA
    Toco-8
    L-Dopa Bulk Powder
    Clomid 25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5

Calories will remain around 4500 until the total of 12 weeks are over. If I have gained sufficient bodyfat I will drop it gradually back into the 3000's.

Any advises and tips would be much appreciated asap. Monday morning at 5am the adrenaline kicks in! I've been waiting for this TOO LONG!!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that mechabol will outshine the andromass. I think I bumped it to 12 which is when I saw the difference and it was stellar.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post

Protein will be 175% of what it is now. Fat will be slightly Higher and Carbs will be doubled.

Week 1-6

TCF-1
    EndoAmp
    SustainAlpha liquid
    ZMA
    Toco-8
    L-Dopa Bulk Powder

Calories will remain around 4500 until the total of 12 weeks are over. If I have gained sufficient bodyfat I will drop it gradually back into the 3000's.

Any advises and tips would be much appreciated asap. Monday morning at 5am the adrenaline kicks in! I've been waiting for this TOO LONG!!!!

I wish I could get androhard v3, I'd hop on and cycle right then and there

Should be a good run. Take a pic 6 weeks from now with the same stringer next to the same guys.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post

Week 1-6

TCF-1
    EndoAmp
    SustainAlpha liquid
    ZMA
    Toco-8
    L-Dopa Bulk Powder

Sounds like a great run man. Mecha has that euphoric feeling and you always miss AH! LoL Is it AL Mecha or LGI?

Looks like you can see an easy 12-15lbs coming with a feel "really" good cycle..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks KG, I will take a pic with that same stringer in 6 weeks!

Bucks, it's from AL. I've only ran it 150mg in the past. Due to Burly acting as Guinea Pig I will go for 225 this time. And that's the goal: 200+ pounds, with as less fat gain as possible. I sit right now at about 184 pounds. With the calorie increase hopefully I will add and KEEP at least a few pounds of muscle. Looking forward to that euphoric feeling.

Tallstraw, I won't run any AndroMass. But both AndroBulk and AndroHard will be 8 caps a day. I have only enough to run it that high for 6 straight weeks and I'm out of ammo. Or would you or anybody else advise to start 6 caps of each a day and then kick both to 10 caps a day for the last 3 weeks??? Either that or I'll stay at a static 8 caps a day. Let me know BEFORE 4:30AM tomorrow!

I will weigh in on empty stomach when I go do cardio tomorrow morning. And then in 6 weeks again, to see how much I'll gain. Freezer is LOADED with tenderloin and salmon. I am ready for this! Uploaded a few good albums on my Ipod (Old school Coal Chamber, Korn, Dope, Static-X, etc) which I haven't listened to in awhile, to coincide with the euphoric adrenaline. All is now set. Let the chaos begin!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could honestly eat countless pounds of salmon. It just has too much fat content for my cut though . Not sure how you make it, but throw some teryaki sauce on it and let it marinate for an hour, then grill it and during the last few minutes drizzle a bit of honey on it. Soooooo goood.

Maybe add in a couple caps of epiandro rx or epiandro by PN? same compound, might help to boost the effects a bit.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad I read it wrong, I'd run it at 8 caps the whole way. I never ran Androbulk, so I can't comment on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'll be giving updates every now and then.

Day 1 - Beautiful

I felt that adrenaline and terminator feel I have for so long missed. And the work out was killer. Was feeling a bit nausea and wanting to vomit for a few hours. Could either be the Mechabol or the fact that I ate soooooo much.

Weighed in at 183 empty stomach. So, 6 weeks later, I am supposed to be 200.... Let's see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    200 should be easy. You'll probably tack on 5-10lbs in glycogen alone.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you eating? Like specifically.

I'd give some advice but diet is important lol. Over two hundred shouldn't be too hard but I wouldn't expect all of it to stick, glycogen as water retention make weight gain a bitch.