Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I AM ENERGY. I AM THE ULTIMATE!!!!!

Lmao, forreal though. I feel insane.

Got up this morning way too early due to PFS related insomnia that seems to ALWAYS COME BACK as soon I start feeling good again. So I woke up today with like 5 hours of sleep and was just like "F*CK THIS"...

Got up, ate some food, took the 5a-DHP while I was playing a video game... and I slowly started to feel more and more aggressive.

Threw my gym clothes on... realized the sun was out... and the weather was like 30-40 degrees, but the sun was out (good source of vitamin D, nom'sayin), so I also said "F*CK THAT" and literally walked to the gym from my house in my shortest shorts. I had so much energy for some reason. I walked out and YEA, it was cold, but I was like "DON'T BE A B*TCH. JUST DO IT"

Felt SO AGGRESSIVE in the gym. Can still feel the pump from it. Was throwing stuff around, picking stuff up with ease, feeling ALPHA AF BRAHS. Skipped on dat insecure time bs.

So yea, one thing I can definitely say is this seems to have given me alot of energy and aggression so far... now we'll see how the rest of the day goes. Still haven't seen any other huge changes yet, but it's only been like 2 hours so yea
    Last edited by Atticas; 12-15-2016 at 09:05 AM.