Thread: Test Results

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    It is impossible to give an accurate reading and answer as your bloodworks are still influenced by andractim and probably aromasin most of your bloodworks is waste of money, really , as it takes time for hormone levels to stablise and balances itself out so your bloodwork neither shows your baseline levels nor levels when under certain amount of andractim and aromasin and God knows what.
    Now, pregnenolone and DHEA reading are not accurate either, DHEA(S) gives better picture which is lowish, progesterone is low, so yeah adrenal hormone levels are low but so is everything else more-less, low or high cortisol does increase aromatisation level- everything else is speculation like "i believe the increase in estrogen is coming from slowly rebuilding amounts of aromatase"

the fact that you're still speculating and over self-medicating is worrying, for example 12.5 mg of aromasin would be sufficient for most of people on testosterone cycle, and in your case is serious overkill, 2X a week of that would be more than enough, probably 12.5 a week would suffice
    Ok, the plan now is to use 50mg of Pregnenolone daily and then use Aromasin sparingly at 12.5mg when sleep become extremely bad again but no more than 2x a week. I've only used 12.5mg daily since last Thursday. I'll do this for a few months and see how things develop.
    BWT, I think it makes more sense for me to take Preg orally, my gutt seems to be reacting to it - is this to be expected? I took my first dose today and so far been feeling a lot more movement and urges (not pleasant I might add, but something I can tollerate)
    Also, is it better to start with a lower dose of Preg and taper up or high amount and taper down? Will there be a huge difference going from 50 to 100 mg?
    Since its Winter, I've bumped up my Vitamin D to 10,000 iu, added Brazil Nuts and Bladderwrack.
    I will take some less expensive, smaller tests in the coming months and then a full blown one like before in about 3 to 4.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 10-28-2015 at 04:55 PM.