User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Lol yeah it's a blessing and a curse. My joints hate me for it! When I first crashed, I got all the way down to 229, almost 5 months ago now....I looked unhealthy. Funny story, I actually had a guy on Propecia help that I was PMing say I was lying about my size.....I was speechless. Like I am on a forum telling you my dick doesn't work and I feel like a pussy but you think I'm going to lie about my physical size? Those guys....

Never thought I'd ever be emasculated by anything, but even at my size, PFS will do it to you every time. Just glad I seem to be somewhat getting my alpha back. Felt like a giant, emotional teddy bear for awhile there lol. My fiancée even jokes with me that she wants the more "sentimental" me back now, so guess I'm back to being a wise ass again!
    Lol...those fucking guys man...I mean...really. When you're on that site, you're literally pouring your heart out to anyone that will listen so that you can feel human again, somewhat. Some of those guys are just straight up strange as hell with the things they think people are lying to them about. Like.....THINK...guys. Why would anyone spend time there to make shit up? Lol.

That was one of the hardest things for me, was the loss of my alpha brain. The sudden inability to be quick witted and a wise ass. It's amazing how that is attached to hormones. You don't realize until you don't have it anymore. It's like....the shit just isn't there....your brain doesn't work right anymore. Scary as fuck.

It will come back dude....all of it and more.

In regards to size. When I fasted, on one of my 21 day fasts, my lowest weight was 169 lbs. I looked liked like an AIDS patient. A dying aids patient.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-22-2016 at 07:03 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"