Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

Hello guys, hereby my story:
    2004-2005 Propecia.
    2005 -All possible side effects came out at 100% strenght- It means physically, mentally, sexually - my body was 100% dead.
    During years I got naturally better and I reached recovery at 80% generally speaking, so everything came back (not at 100% but fine and good to live and enjoy life) - What I did to get better? Nothing at all.
    My testosterone went over the maximum range and I was kind of maniac till November 2016, despite still not functioning at 100%.
    November 2016 - I used Androstenolone for 5 days and it completelly shut me down and my testosterone dropped down and my free testosterone is lowerr the ranges.
    Yesterday I just received results from my stool and came out I have permeable gut, 3 bacterias and infection, so the doctor prescribed me some essential oil to cure it.

My actual protocol:
    - I am following Total Male Optimization, CdNuts website from 1 month.. it means herbs cycling etc..
    - One of these days I will start the essential oils for the bacterias.
    - In 3 weeks I will receive R-Andro and I will make the first run after ended at least the 2 months herbs cycling.

I can say that till now herbs are helping me with energy, erections and libido.
    The main issue for me now is libido/energy and it looks like a rollercoster cause it really depends from days but I hope and think I am doing good since 90% of the time I can achieve erections and get them at 100% strenght despite the libido issue.

I opened this treat to discuss my steps and to ask you guys advises during the way, just in case I need some.. by the way (being on the protocol from just 1 month I would say I am doing good and I need more time to let it goes).
    I will update soon with the next steps, thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't mean to throw you off track here, and what I'm saying might not be the best advice, but for me anyway, I found the best way to deal with the bacteria is to get your own body to fight them. Instead of taking essential oils which can be quite harsh, boosting your own body through the use of the herbs cdnuts recommends should help get the gut back in balance.

I had candida around my dick which is gone after starting on the pine pollen. Also the shilajit should help fight the bacteria.

Just a thought. The essential oils can be quite harsh so you might want to try the other stuff first, including the r andro, before using them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any advise is welcome.
    What do you mean by saying that essential oils can be quite harsh?
    I mean, I understand the word meaning, but do you mean that they will have some bad sides?
    The doctor first wanted to put me on antibiotic and I asked him for the essential oils to prevent and avoid bad sides.
    Thank you for the advise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When they kill off the bacteria, toxins are released which your body has to get off. They are definitely preferably to antibiotics, definitely, but if your body is in a compromised state, it may have trouble getting rid of these toxins.

I found that the pine pollen killed off my candida. I've also learnt that as the body improves, things like gut bacteria comes in alignment and your body's own immune system gets rid of the bad stuff.

Maybe ask cdnuts for his input here to see what he thinks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes sure I understand what you mean.
    By the way, I would say that I am mentally oriented to use essential oils since I have 3 different bacterias and I guess they are causing general issues and pain all over my body as gut soring everyday.
    I know about the possible toxins release from killing them, but I am oriented to run the essential oils instead of waiting my body to kill them (if it will ever happen, I don't know)...
    -I have 3 bacterias causing me soring in the gut, bad digestion and having to stay stucked on the toilette for 30 min every morning, honestly before I pull them out my body and better it is.
    Altough I 'm opened to any kind of advises if any has more to suggest me.
    Thanks again!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Yes sure I understand what you mean.
    By the way, I would say that I am mentally oriented to use essential oils since I have 3 different bacterias and I guess they are causing general issues and pain all over my body as gut soring everyday.
    I know about the possible toxins release from killing them, but I am oriented to run the essential oils instead of waiting my body to kill them (if it will ever happen, I don't know)...
    -I have 3 bacterias causing me soring in the gut, bad digestion and having to stay stucked on the toilette for 30 min every morning, honestly before I pull them out my body and better it is.
    Altough I 'm opened to any kind of advises if any has more to suggest me.
    Thanks again!
    Yes....feast or fast. Either of these things if done long enough will bring you back into balance. They are recommended in the beginning before starting the actual protocol so that you can completely cleanse your system of anything that is giving you issues.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    how many fasting days do you think can be usefull to kill bacterias?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Hi,
    how many fasting days do you think can be usefull to kill bacterias?
    A water fast works best for this, but you can't do it at home. Two weeks would do it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I will run the essential oils. Yesterday I got my agopunture appointment and today I feel completely shit...I just hope that muthaf doctor.. didnt crash all my progress till now. Any though?
    By the way is it usefull to have 1 or 2 days water fasting here and there or that means nothing?
    Just to be clear I my water fast before starting the protocol.
    Last edited by biatch; 06-08-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming from someone who regrettably did acupuncture when I first got this, don't do it. It's a waste of money. If anything it made me worse. Save your money and spend them on some herbs. Pine pollen tincture I've just added to my regime and I'm getting great benefits from this. I plan on using the r-andro after a bit of a go on this tincture.