Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
Depends. How strict were you being with the protocol? 100%, 75%? Stop taking the trib and just move onto the next herb in rotation. If you're doing something other then the outlined protocol, it's impossible to know where you are when I'm not sure where you've been.
Pretty much 90% of it. I was just avoiding weight lifting (because everytime I do it my cortisol raises too much, I feel worse and stay worse) but I’m doing walking and some hiit (if you can’t run, walk, if you can’t walk, craw). I do Whim Hof breathing technique too, cold shower, diet.

I know it will sound strange but everytime I take an herb that is too strong for me (for example, tribulus, even 1/8 of a pill, really) I get an anxious and depressed feeling and when I go to sleep (I take herbs in the morning with empty stomach, but maybe with food I still get the same reaction) I get severe insomnia and will get wet dreams the next day (and I don’t know what happens but it feels like I get drained, weak, my eyes get red and more depressed, anxious, and then my sleep gets worse, I can’t sleep with the same quality etc)

I even tried psilocin but with my recent panic attack episodes that caused dissociative and desrealization I’m feeling so afraid to take it again (even taking microdose). It was making me good though but last time I took tribulus I got 2 wet dreams and my balls were hurting. My panic attacks came with a burning sensation on my head and it was probably from 2 wet dreams that made my sleep really bad.

I got vervain tincture that is helping a bit with the anxiety, but it’s not pure vervain, there is a mix of herbs for anxiety, but I’m feeling better but still afraid.

So I was thinking about a very gentle herb since tribulus is too stimulant for me, maybe some herbs that won’t get me stimulated.