Hey Guys,

Was just replying to a PM that caught my attention and curiosity took me to this thread. I spent maybe an hour reading it all and it's great to hear of plenty of you recovering nicely. Maxout is an impressive example who has the right mindset and he's my pick for the next 100% recovered guy, but there will be plenty following over the next couple of years.
I just want to say that it is the right mindset that allows these compounds to work. I forget the guys name who is struggling big time and he took the 5a dhp and reported nothing happened. Note this guy is also saying that he is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. When a person is in this state of mind he is sending tens maybe hundreds of stress hormones (known and unknown) around the body and mind, blocking receptors and effectively stopping whatever compound from working, or else counteracting its affects.
I want to give you a heightened example of this. I was a cop for many years and one job i attended was a guy who was young and high on life, whistling away as he got in his car, he later reported feeling great that morning, he was successful, good looking and lifted regularly. He started his car and reversed over his toddler who unbeknown to him was playing in the drive after getting out through the internal garage door. This guy was immediately devastated and hopeless, wanting to kill himself he later spiralled into oblivion. Just before the time of the accident this guys T and DHT etc. would have been bouncing and it was still there just after the accident, yet he felt nothing but oblivion and hopelessness (obviously)
The example above is the same as PFS. Guy has massive challenge, is overwhelmed and feels the future is all but hopeless. Guy shrivels and dies.
So, just as it is impossible to recover naturally without the right mindset (looking forward to stuff, being calm and having belief in ones greatness) so it is also the case that to feel the affects of natural hormone/neurosteroid replacement one must also be happy and calm. The better the mindset the better the affect, whether increasing positive hormones naturally or unnaturally.
So the dude who is struggling and felt no affect should not feel downhearted, just means he should calm his mind, get control and do the basics right, then look to this stuff to assist.
Take this stuff by all means guys, but for it to work you must keep the basics up, and for those of you who are 80 or 90% fixed, to get the last 10% you must go back to normal life and stop reading about the entire topic of pfs. Even positive stuff still re-inforces a belief that you have it. Leave all talk of it for 3 months at a time and just occasionally come back to check on your mates and progress etc. When you are 100% like CD, fill your boots.
I keep saying this, but nobody seems to actually do it, yet i recall CD did this (from PH at the time), and so did i and we both came back fully recovered.

Food for thought, anyway, well done chaps, all the very best to you and family and a very Happy Christmas too.