User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I did 2 rounds last night. can't say it helped slip into sleep better but the downswing is improving now. Woke up with some good libido.

yes when I do use it I use 3mg. I like using it if my sleep rhythm gets too late. I'm able to lower it by 1 hour by dosing melatonin and get an early start to my next day.

cd i know you said u were busy but if u hit Rob up by email before sunday (cuz he said it's gunna go down again) we might have a better shot of salvaging the site. I'm sure it won't take more than 30 minutes to ensure it gets locked down for another year or so
    When doing the breathing exercises to help induce sleep, you need to do more, as I had mentioned. 5-6 rounds preferably, not only two.

And not sure what you mean about locking it down for another year? I can tell you that if there is going to be money involved, it's not going to happen on my end. Not sure why, but I think people have been purchasing herbs through other places other then my website, so there has been barely anything coming in dollar wise. If everyone would have been purchasing the products through my site, then I would consider using that money to prop up this site. That's not the case though and I'm not going to spend my own money on doing so.

It's unfortunate for sure, but these things cost money that just isnt' there.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-09-2018 at 06:19 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"