User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    Yo Jacknap, really nice journey you got going. I got a question in regards to the anhedonia you recovered from. Was it a fully body emotional and sensation numbing? How bad was it percentage wise? And what do you think helped you recover from that, the supplements? or just the fasting + diet?

im asking cause this is my worst symptom, and im curious about other's experience
    I'm going to jump in here and say that it would be almost impossible to pinpoint what part of the protocol will give you relief from a specific symptom. In any case, the ENTIRE protocol works in conjunction with all it's parts to bring about relief, eventually, to all symptoms.

You guys shouldn't be trying to cut corners and just do certain parts of the thing....that's not how this works. Even though that's not what you maybe trying to do, usually when guys ask that question, it's because they're trying to skirt the entire thing.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-17-2018 at 11:07 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"