Quote Originally Posted by Marquis View Post
In my experience honesty really is the best policy - I've been finding more and more that being up-front and communicative is the key to making sexual encounters and relationships satisfying and rewarding for both parties, despite what society's drilled into many of us.

I've been pleasantly surprised by how understanding most girls have been since I started being open about it. I'll generally stop them just before things go down south in bed, and tell them that I had an adverse reaction to a prescription drug that messed up my hormones, so things don't really respond properly down there at the moment, and I haven't yet met a girl who's walked out or gotten in a huff because of it. If you're still suffering ED, the release of that pressure can sometimes be just enough to tip the scales and help you get it up, and if not, there's still plenty of fun you can have even with penetrative sex removed from the equation, as any bi or gay woman will tell you. I generally don't tell them what the drug was specifically - if you're cagey about having taken a hair-loss drug though, you could say it was an anti-depressant, as there's much less stigma around taking those, and the sexual side effects are fairly well known (although their degree of permanence is still pretty controversial). Hell, some of the women you hook up with might well have suffered sexual side effects from such drugs themselves.

If you're someone who struggles to last very long, a lot of women will be flattered that they can make you come so quickly, as long as it's not something you're defensive or awkward about it. Several times I've told a women to slow down, that they're turning me on too much and they're going to make me come too quickly, and they've told me to go right ahead. You get brownie points for at least admitting it and trying. Just don't go falling asleep on them afterwards without giving them their turn.
My philosophy is always to go down on them first. After they got off they're basically cool with whatever.