Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
I appreciate you taking the time to make this post.

You're correct, most don't really dwell enough on the positives, and I'm glad you see the importance of it not only for yourself, but for the men that are ultimately going to come in behind you.

Especially with these new services on the market the past couples of years such as "hims" and similar mail order companies that simply send men hair loss drugs to their doors. If anything, unfortunately we will be seeing an increase in men finding their way here. These positive posts only serve to help the greater community.

So thank you, and I'm glad you're having quick success.

And to answer your question, yes, the protocol is the reason why your muscle mass is increasing and body fat is disappearing. Just one of the many "side effects" of healthful living. Follow it to it's ultimate conclusion, and you, and every other man that does the same, will become a "specimen" of a man.
No worries, I do it because I wish I had seen a similar post when I was at the very bottom. The real challenge is redirecting the newcomers here instead of elsewhere. The protocol and the positive vibe here is a massive combo.

It's crazy how good I feel mentally. This afternoon I finished working out, my muscles were pumped, I hopped in the cold shower and I just yelled for 30 seconds. It was a mix of aggression and euphoria from feeling life coming back to me. If I feel like that after 1 month, I don't know what it'll be after 1 year. To give people an idea, if I recovered my sexual sides and tinnitus, I would consider myself at 110% rather than 100%. I need to kill the remaining symptoms. Ordering a bathmate tonight to hopefully restore the girth I lost.

I had a question regarding fruits. TMO says it's part of the paleo diet, but is there something as too much (since it's sugar)? I love eating a box of strawberries at night but don't know if it can hinder the progress.