Guys, can I ask you a favor? I would like you guys to try a 24 hours water fast before taking your best herb for libido, testosterone department. I mean, you do a water fast, take the herb with empty stomach and after 2 or 3 hours you can eat again. Also, right after you take the herb you should do aerobics or exercises in general, as long as your heart beat increase.

Then tell me if you noticed a more pronounced effect of the herb, I’m asking just to see if it happens only with me. If this tip work for you guys as well I will always do that when I take the favorite herb.

I’m thinking about stop taking herbs like tribulus, tongkat and maca because my estrogen is too high and I’m sure this is the reason why I’m so weak when I get a wet dream or when I take the herb and I can’t keep the improvement. When my estrogen is super high my herbs don’t work well. It happened in the past with clomid, Tamoxifen and tribulus too, so it’s definitely something we should pay attention

Any tips on how to decrease estrogen? I’m doing everything listed on the protocol, but in this case more is more.