Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
Unfortunatelly in my case wet dreams makes me lose muscle mass, its literally a mini crash, so I try to avoid it always. One thing that I'm trying to do it to take my herbs and get even more results from them, like I said water fast, herb and then hiit makes them work better but I'm not totally sure, so if the idea of taking herbs with empty stomach and then hiit really work for me, I would get a better result and then slowly the wet dreams won't be as bad as it is right now and I will be able to improve faster.

Fausto said that he noticed that when he takes the herbs with empty stomach and then he does hiit while swimming he noticed better results from his herbs too, so I wanted to see other guys trying to do something similar to see if this happen to everybody, if it happens then we all should do like this.
Bro....you realize how crazy that sounds....right? I'm not doubting the way you feel, but nocturnal emissions are part of a healthy functioning system.

Here is your catch 22...by making the herbs work better, your incidence of wet dreams are going to be more of a common occurrence. When your hormones are increased and you're not releasing, your body will do it for you. Why would think that you're going to have less wet dreams if the efficacy of the herbs are increased?

It's also recommended to take the herbs on an empty stomach in the first place followed by a little caffeine if you can tolerate it. When you do HIIT after dosing, the effects seem stronger because after a good HIIT session, your metabolism get's amped up, so those herbs are going to be metabolized faster.

Regardless, as long as you stick to the outlined regimen, things are going to fall into place. Whether or not your do HIIT after taking the herbs isn't going to make or break your progress either way.