User Tag List

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not sure why my veins disappeared recently either.

I've theorized a few possibilities.

One being that muscle atrophy has left me with excess skin which is now hiding my veins.

The other being some lack in nitrous oxide.

Third is that I'm lacking something that is crucial to vitality. Meaning that I associate veins showing with strong healthy blood flow/energy.

But I'll disregard the third theory because it seems you've been getting stronger and I'd imagine that to be impossible if you lacked healthy blood flow and energy.

so could be theory 1 or 2.
    I'm also thinking mitochondria but idk.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's strange that you're not responding. I responded within hours. Still reaping benefits after 2nd week. I hope you decide to see it through to the end.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great, now a huge hurricane is hitting the state of Florida. And I'm getting sick too. While fighting this huge battle. See how I get fucked with??? Lolllll . I'm not disregarding your replies. But news of this big hurricane just hit. I might have to evacuate, and pack my stuff with me. Medicines/herbs/prohormones, that I use to fight this battle. I might be out of the gym and hiit for a bit too.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Don't let it get on top of you bro... breathe...

Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Great, now a huge hurricane is hitting the state of Florida. And I'm getting sick too. While fighting this huge battle. See how I get fucked with??? Lolllll . I'm not disregarding your replies. But news of this big hurricane just hit. I might have to evacuate, and pack my stuff with me. Medicines/herbs/prohormones, that I use to fight this battle. I might be out of the gym and hiit for a bit too.
    Stay safe and keep those herbs and prohormones safe too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks fellas, will do! Appreciate your concerns!

On another note, this is just getting to be too much. I think about this "battle" way too much, and im letting it control my life. Im at the point where i know how to do this protocol instinctively now. Im sick of thinking about PFS 24/7. Theres so much more to me as a person than "my battle with PFS". I just want to feel free for once. I know what to do and how to do it and will continue... whether im a slow responder, or a fast responder, its irrelevant. The fact that im busting my ass and not responding to anything, is indeed bullshit, but once again its irrelevant. I just want to enjoy myself. I have the most beautiful woman ive ever seen (IMO) coming at me, and shes really into me. I naturally am really into her too... i just want to stop thinking about pfs for a little bit...

strangely getting somewhat sick today kept my mind off of shit a little bit.
    Last edited by K8668B; 09-05-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are in the same boat, difficult to don't think about it..go to see some friends, try to do something with other people.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

On another note, this is just getting to be too much. I think about this "battle" way too much, and im letting it control my life. Im at the point where i know how to do this protocol instinctively now. Im sick of thinking about PFS 24/7. Theres so much more to me as a person than "my battle with PFS". I just want to feel free for once. I know what to do and how to do it and will continue... whether im a slow responder, or a fast responder, its irrelevant. The fact that im busting my ass and not responding to anything, is indeed bullshit, but once again its irrelevant. I just want to enjoy myself. I have the most beautiful woman ive ever seen (IMO) coming at me, and shes really into me. I naturally am really into her too... i just want to stop thinking about pfs for a little bit...

I don't understand you.

You've made posts about how great you're feeling and how this is working so good, etc. And then in the same breath, you make a post and say everything is shit and nothing is working? Which is it? Because it can't be both.

You know it doesn't make any sense. You're either very high, or very low.

And, you need to do something to quiet your mind so that you're not thinking about PFS 24/7. That's a fast track to driving yourself fucking crazy. One of the most important things you can do is to get control of your mind. Breathing, meditation....I'm going to bet you're not doing them given the erratic nature of your posts.

You're like a yoyo man. You need to get your head on straight.

I'm also going to suggest you do some research on why complaining should be avoided at all costs......
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 09-05-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I don't understand you.

You've made posts about how great you're feeling and how this is working so good, etc. And then in the same breath, you make a post and say everything is shit and nothing is working? Which is it? Because it can't be both.

You know it doesn't make any sense. You're either very high, or very low.

And, you need to do something to quiet your mind so that you're not thinking about PFS 24/7. That's a fast track to driving yourself fucking crazy. One of the most important things you can do is to get control of your mind. Breathing, meditation....I'm going to bet you're not doing them given the erratic nature of your posts.

You're like a yoyo man. You need to get your head on straight.

I'm also going to suggest you do some research on why complaining should be avoided at all costs......
    Dude are you for real? I do breathwork religiously! Im good at it too. Meditating, no.. i acutally dont know how to.. it seems complicated for me to figure out. but it is NOW the most important thing im working on. And when i feel good, i DO feel good... but my dick is still at the same shitty baseline. so yeah im gonna be fed up about that, and yeah i think its bullshit how my dick responds to nothing. Im busting my ass here, making sure i do everything down to the T, getting literally every food in, trying to not eat the bad, trying to not over work my digestive, adrenals, trying to have good sleep discipline HIIT sprints 2x, workouts in the gym 5-6 days a week... while running out of money, and living on a budget. i bet i probably make the least amount of money on the entire forum. I mean for real.. who wouldnt be fed up!! now were about to get hit with a fucking hurricane! but im cool now... ive chilled out in the last few hours. but seriously though. im over this PFS crap... still fighting.. but i dont want to talk or think about it for awhile. like i said, i now know what to do instinctively.

youre right though... i pretty much did just make myself go crazy. from here on out, it is a new me. im still listening to you, or perhaps im finally listening to you and others for the first time. i burnt myself out to the point where i cant talk or think about it anymore
    Last edited by K8668B; 09-05-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude are you for real? I do breathwork religiously! Im good at it too. Meditating, no.. i acutally dont know how to.. it seems complicated for me to figure out. but it is NOW the most important thing im working on. And when i feel good, i DO feel good... but my dick is still at the same shitty baseline. so yeah im gonna be fed up about that, and yeah i think its bullshit how my dick responds to nothing. Im busting my ass here, making sure i do everything down to the T, getting literally every food in, trying to not eat the bad, trying to not over work my digestive, adrenals, trying to have good sleep discipline HIIT sprints 2x, workouts in the gym 5-6 days a week... while running out of money, and living on a budget. i bet i probably make the least amount of money on the entire forum. I mean for real.. who wouldnt be fed up!! now were about to get hit with a fucking hurricane! but im cool now... ive chilled out in the last few hours. but seriously though. im over this PFS crap... still fighting.. but i dont want to talk or think about it for awhile. like i said, i now know what to do instinctively.

youre right though... i pretty much did just make myself go crazy. from here on out, it is a new me. im still listening to you, or perhaps im finally listening to you and others for the first time. i burnt myself out to the point where i cant talk or think about it anymore
    ...just my stupid though...wouldn't it be the case to have some blood labs, just to have an idea of your situation?!!...I know numbers mean nothing with PFS but maybe there is something more and they can give you an idea...