Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
You are right, I cant get anything since no one has the answer and it is normal that noones has.. So the only thing I can do is following the protocol and trying keep doing what the protocol suggests.
Thank you for helping, I will keep following the protocol.
Wrong. We have the answer. You just choose not to take it or it's not what you want to hear.

You have to follow this...Every. single. piece. Every day....day in, day out. It could take six months or two years or so, but you will get better.

You're manic. I understand, but you're here for a reason, so listen to what myself and others who are successfully following this tell you, and just fucking do it.

Whining and complaining does NOTHING but keeps you in the cyclical pattern of negativity.

And you did a cleanse....good for you. I did four extended water fasts of 21 days and a 45 day juice feast over the course of three or four years with no guidance. I'm not saying this to have a dick measuring contest. I'm telling you so that you can understand that just because you did one cleanse, you could easily do another one to great benefit to yourself.

If you're that bad off to where one pill of R andro made you stay in bed all day, you're pretty toxic and bogged down.

Don't take my word for it. RESEARCH, every single piece of what is recommended here so you understand WHY it's recommended.

Durantia was very skeptical in the beginning....do you know what he did....he read into each and every piece of the regimen to give himself piece of mind that what he was doing was worth it. You should do the same.

Nobody here wants to hear you whine. All these guys are struggling to get themselves back. Help out and join them. This place is about not only fixing yourself but doing it with comradery with other like minded individuals.

Stop bitching and get to work. Man up.