User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Here we go again with your condescending attitude, the deliberate misinterpretations, and putting words in my mouth.

When did I say that I was not going to go back on the protocol? I did not say that.

I was not complaining that the protocol doesn’t work, as you’ve repeatedly mistated. I came back to my thread laying out my cards and my concerns/worries and seeking guidance. I wasn’t here whining “I’m not following the protocol, I’m not getting better, therefore the protocol does not work” or whatever stuff you seem to think I said.

I doubt that you’re sorry for coming across in such a disrespectful and arrogant way. There’s a difference between “not sugarcoating” things and not treating people properly. CD can be direct without being disrespectful, but I don’t think you know how to do that.

Anyone who just got PFS and came to my thread would read through the entire thing and make their own judgements, rather than take a few questions here and there and blow them out of proportion. When I first got PFS I spent many hours reading through threads and I know what it’s like.

If you can’t be polite and respectful when you talk to me, then don’t. Good luck and goodbye.
    Trust me when you're fucked you don't always want to read a 40 pages thread. Often times, you read a single depressing sentence and your head start spinning.

I don't want newcomers to get depressed by seeing a 4 years account saying he thinks he is immune to recovering. They shouldn't have to do an archaeological dig to interpret that statement. So my reaction will serve as a reminder that you are not doing the protocol.

I am honestly sorry for coming harshly. I stand by what I said, but I agree it could've been gentler.

I won't reply to this thread anymore, there's really no point. Good luck man
    Last edited by Outlaw; 09-24-2022 at 05:27 PM.