Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
I am now on Day 21 of my 21-day water fast. Technically I could drink some fresh juice to break the fast right after midnight, but I’m not going to do that. I’ll break the fast tomorrow morning. I’ve said this ad nauseum, but I wish my schedule would’ve allowed me to do a solid 30 days, maybe even 40 days.

I’m going to make some fresh broth as well as fresh juices. Luckily I live right across the street from two grocery stores.

Although I have no libido (hormones crash during a fast) I did make myself fap a few times, which is certainly not ideal. I’m amazed that I actually feel sexual pleasure from fapping now, although the orgasm feels very very weak. It’s unfamiliar for me to feel sexual pleasure from it, after so long. My anxiety is also far less, which I hope will be permanent. I feel more mental clarity as well.

The fast definitely seems to have done something, maybe it has healed some receptors. I hope that my testosterone will start rising up past the baseline as I refeed, and I think it will… I also think that my body will be more responsive to the herbs and workouts. We’ll find out soon!
Been lurking this thread man. Good work getting through the fast. And keep us all updated.