Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
Thanks for the response man. I have yet to do the full protocol. I'm starting it with a fast, as long as I can go. I've been saying it for a while but it has taken this long to get a medical leave approved and get the fuck out of this graduate program.

And I'm only asking because I have seen very few that have the fluid retention and total skin changes I'm talking about. It's like Finasteride triggered Ehlers Danlos disease and broke my lymphatic system. If you've seen a ton of guys with similar symptoms, I must have missed them.
What is so bad about the graduate program if you don't mind me asking? I had issues with school such as bad anxiety while studying, and kinda like an information overload where I got panic attacks while trying to remember stuff. Sound kinda similar?

The fluid retention I've seen Jacknap talk about how he walked around with a moonface from water retention, I also had water retention and it comes and goes. Maxout and CD and some other guys said the same stuff about skin where they couldn't feel it or it was soft and rubbery I think, someone said something about having imprints in their legs after getting out of chairs, but I don't remember where I saw that.

Bottom line is I really don't think you're a special case man, if you could trade places with me you'd see how fucked I am/was too, especially mentally. I just don't really play it up on the forum because this is a place of positivity. I think your symptoms will go away once you get to work. I don't think your lymphatic system is broken man, just like I don't think I have brain damage. This month out of nowhere my memory started flickering on and off randomly. I did my fast almost 8 months ago and started the herbs in January.