Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
No worries, I do it because I wish I had seen a similar post when I was at the very bottom. The real challenge is redirecting the newcomers here instead of elsewhere. The protocol and the positive vibe here is a massive combo.

It's crazy how good I feel mentally. This afternoon I finished working out, my muscles were pumped, I hopped in the cold shower and I just yelled for 30 seconds. It was a mix of aggression and euphoria from feeling life coming back to me. If I feel like that after 1 month, I don't know what it'll be after 1 year. To give people an idea, if I recovered my sexual sides and tinnitus, I would consider myself at 110% rather than 100%. I need to kill the remaining symptoms. Ordering a bathmate tonight to hopefully restore the girth I lost.

I had a question regarding fruits. TMO says it's part of the paleo diet, but is there something as too much (since it's sugar)? I love eating a box of strawberries at night but don't know if it can hinder the progress.
That's one of the best feelings in the world!

First, it's simple carbs/sugar, and all natural, so yes, you can continue to eat the strawberries at night or any fruit for that matter. But to backload properly you need complex carbs.