Whatsup losers, I'm back

Running out of pine pollen really fucked me up and I had to regroup. Lesson learned: I ordered 3 megadose bags from LEH, and added Mucuna and Horny Goat Weed to my rotation (binned maca, so currently cycling 9 herbs).

Sorry for my last negative post and going MIA, it was a nasty downswing. From now on I will keep it positive here, but I'll still describe downswings after the fact to keep an accurate picture.

Spent a lot of time reading the threads of the OG's around here (maxout, jacknap, mastermal, xxnaeski, ricktheruler, turnover). Great guys and inspiring stuff. It feels good reading that even these guys had big moments of doubt, but still ended up making it through. I can be of these guys. If any of you legends are reading this thread right now, thank you.

I honestly must've read over 50% of the forum so I feel like I'm good knowledge wise, and now it's all about applying it on a regular basis.

I have now restabilized to where I was before running out of PP. Mentally I'm good, and I sleep like a baby (added glycine and magnesium before bed, it's a killer). But I still don't completely feel like myself. I think it's because of my low libido: I used to be cocky and always partying (way) too hard. Since I have low libido and don't party anymore, it's like a part of my identity is missing. This while come in due time. Probably at the end. Downstairs, still dealing with lowered libido, premature ejaculation and girth loss. All in due time.

As a tribute to Ricktheruler's thread, I will periodically post gym pictures to track my progress. I'm only beginning my 3rd month, I'm reallyyyy curious to see what it's gonna be like when I stay steady on the protocol. Also considering doing a cycle this summer.

2021 is Get Better season, and hopefully 2022 will be Hide Your Daughter season

gymoutlaw.jpg