Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
I have done research on water fasting, I have read a few books on it, and read a lot of feedback, through people who have experienced it.

What I never saw anywhere in the PFS world, was someone who did a 40 day + water fast. I have seen plenty of people do a 40 day water fast, but not for PFS. I even checked PH to see if anyone did it, but none shared an experience of such.

For example, one of the biggest nutritional doctors in America, famously known as DR Fuhrman Joel Fuhrman - Wikipedia

He fasted for 42-46 days (I read his book, forgot the exact number) in the 1970's to recover a foot injury, and when he saw that the fast helped, and nothing else worked, he pursued a medical carer that would focus on natural remedies. He is undoubtedly one of the biggest natural doctors of our time.

Many Doctors, who fast patients for various conditions, will fast their patients once ever six months if the condition needs more then one fast, its not all that uncommon. Pretty sure CD has said every time he did a fast he felt another level of health.
I did get a nice boost after every fast/cleanse.