User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    Heh, “only” a year off. That’s quite another perspective than the one I have.

I’m on the standard daily dosage recommended by LEH. I’ll try the megadose. Anything else that might help?

My diet is good, but my exercise is lacking, which limits carb backloading. So maybe not all that good. I’m quite lean though. Not much fat to house aromatase in.

My main problem is my mental health. Yesterday I actually dreamed taking my own life and being content with it. I’m almost ashamed to say so.

So thank you maxout and Cd. Your encouraging words really keep me going.
    If it's really giving you an issue, you can always use this: https://iconicformulations.com/produ...83a19274&_ss=r

You can run it for a few days or cycle it like you would the other herbs. It really squashes estro. But first I'd suggest going with the first option which is to up your pine pollen dose. You should notice results very quickly.

And yeah.....tell me about it. Probably the longest year of your life. It never happens fast enough.....for anyone....believe me. But, it does happen. You just have to grind it out.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-03-2021 at 10:32 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"